Tuesday, January 20, 2009

I didn't realise teh blog was so dead.

PSLE, Senior JIAYOU!
We're turning 12 :D

Last year of 'Pre-Teen'
LAWLS?

Btw i was wondering after we grad , (I dun wanna leave T T)
Could we still blog? :D

I'm wondering what would the jersey..erm look like? :D
Cos tournament like, Term2 Wk 1 / 2 yao start le leh.
(Informant, Ms Yeo :D )

Then our 'Super Senior'
Jacobbina Ng AKA Jacob,
Got South Zonals tuhday.
Good luck :D

Er ..
Oh yeah here's the new netball schedule (sp.. ? )

Bloomers
Tuesday @ 2-4 PM.

Stompers
Tuesday @ 2-4 PM.
Thursday @ 2-4 PM.

Juniors and Seniors will be trained seperately.
:D
Hoorays.

LOL?
If someone might come up with better names, (For 'Bloomers' & 'Stompers')
Please tell teh seniors.

Btw, Morning training,

Tuesday - Friday.
(Monday, CLIMB [Character Lives In My Behaviour] You gotta go & listen.)

Ok.. I'm ending off here,

-Valerie-
BYE BII :D

No comments: